028 9065 0600
028 9066 6033
- RT @MickConlanTicks: PRESALE FOR MICKS NEXT FIGHT IN CHICAGO ON MAY 26TH STARTS TMRW!!!! MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW ðððð®ðªð®ðªð®ðªð®ðª - 20 hours ago
- @UlsterRugby v @leinsterrugby SOLD OUT Greens/ @JacobStockdale have 2xPREMIUM TIXS (Â£75 ea) for grabs Click hereâ¦ https://t.co/auXCh1DlqB - yesterday
- Greens/ @JacobStockdale have 2xPREMIUM TIXS (cost Â£75 ea) for the SOLD OUT @UlsterRugby v @leinsterrugby for grabs!â¦ https://t.co/KE4vxiOKS5 - 2 days ago
- RT @GT2o1o: @GreensPizzeria ð¥ #Diavol ð¥ #GreatatGreens - 3 days ago
- Get over to Greens this weekend and have yourself some awesome stonebaked pizzaâ¦ #YKIMS #GreatatGreens #Weekendfunâ¦ https://t.co/bI8EbFu4jV - 3 days ago
- Congrats to our neighbours @thehoratiogroup who are toasting two winners in annual pub awards #localsucess #ballyhackamore #shoplocal - 4 days ago
GREENS, A POTTED HISTORY…
Green opened on The Lisburn Road nearly 22 years ago using the same traditional recipes and methods that we still employ. Our Ballyhackamore restaurant opened in February 2013. Our cousin, Conor Café at Stranmillis makes up our extended family.
About the food and drinks.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation, we have high standards and only use freshest ingredients from local suppliers for our pizzas and pastas. Our award seeking garlic breads, our signature and guest pizzas, our salads with Greens dressings are all legendary. We are known in Belfast for serving great pizza……and for our affable staff and genial managers. Both Greens restaurants are BYO, a small corkage charge applies, and our Ballyhackamore restaurant has a drinks licence…serving beers, wines and cocktails.