028 9065 0600
028 9066 6033
GREENS, A POTTED HISTORY…
Green opened on The Lisburn Road nearly 22 years ago using the same traditional recipes and methods that we still employ. Our Ballyhackamore restaurant opened in February 2013. Our cousin, Conor Café at Stranmillis makes up our extended family.
About the food and drinks.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation, we have high standards and only use freshest ingredients from local suppliers for our pizzas and pastas. Our award seeking garlic breads, our signature and guest pizzas, our salads with Greens dressings are all legendary. We are known in Belfast for serving great pizza……and for our affable staff and genial managers. Both Greens restaurants are BYO, a small corkage charge applies, and our Ballyhackamore restaurant has a drinks licence…serving beers, wines and cocktails.
- We are delighted to support @csnicc with Man of The Match awards and billboard sponsorship again this season https://t.co/cmHfWNloVP - yesterday
- Glad you enjoyed Sheena, thanks! https://t.co/hje9QM7p8K - 2 days ago
- @AWCH1 thanks, we do indeed! https://t.co/opSfZyjQLS - 2 days ago
- Thanks Kim @theyogadetox #vegan #vegetarian Check out our menu here https://t.co/QOzrMcwJIr https://t.co/OisvM42FXg - 2 days ago
- Delighted that our #Vegan menu is going down a storm! https://t.co/QBo2QD45Ca - 3 days ago
- New kid on the block! #ballyhackamore #cider #drinks #GreatAtGreens https://t.co/PxxXmItIWk - 5 days ago