028 9065 0600
028 9066 6033
- It's nearly that Tuesday night treat night again!â¦order two pizzas, or some pasta and the least expensive item is... https://t.co/l8KjWBNasL - 2 hours ago
- Preparing to #SUFTUM https://t.co/hZHmbnnfK1 - 2 days ago
- SUPPERCLUB tonightâ¦#Ballyhackamore #belfast #pizza #online https://t.co/mUx7zX90LK https://t.co/AH7TNQmUlN - 2 days ago
- SUPPER CLUB THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AT BALLYHACKAMORE. Discount when you order for collection on line at... https://t.co/mUx7zX90LK - 2 days ago
- @beingvarious thanks for the #shoutout in @ulstertatlermag #eastbelfastlife #ballyhackamore #Belfast - 2 days ago
- M2 #belfast traffic north and city bound #gridlock #avoid #sandyknowes roundabout closed - 3 days ago
GREENS, A POTTED HISTORY…
Green opened on The Lisburn Road nearly 22 years ago using the same traditional recipes and methods that we still employ. Our Ballyhackamore restaurant opened in February 2013. Our cousin, Conor Café at Stranmillis makes up our extended family.
About the food and drinks.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation, we have high standards and only use freshest ingredients from local suppliers for our pizzas and pastas. Our award seeking garlic breads, our signature and guest pizzas, our salads with Greens dressings are all legendary. We are known in Belfast for serving great pizza……and for our affable staff and genial managers. Both Greens restaurants are BYO, a small corkage charge applies, and our Ballyhackamore restaurant has a drinks licence…serving beers, wines and cocktails.