028 9065 0600
028 9066 6033
- @SuitorMenswear @mickconlan11 LA?â¦no threads, no Ferris Wheel! It's a desert. - 3 hours ago
- @belfastbarman dm us details, we'll be delighted to sort @brendanjharkin out! It's only happens once a year after all! - 6 hours ago
- @brendanjharkin shout usâ¦we'll sort ya! @belfastbarman @PizzaJazzNI @OperaPizzeria @Company_Pizza @themrmatthew @Saraita101 @gaz_boyle - 7 hours ago
- @brendanjharkin @belfastbarman @PizzaJazzNI @OperaPizzeria @Company_Pizza @themrmatthew @Saraita101 @gaz_boyle the auld boy deserves a break - 7 hours ago
- RT @TrafficwatchNI: Road users are advised to take addition care when travellingÂ this morning due to the overnight rain and wind. No saltinâ¦ - 12 hours ago
- Thanks Joshâ¦delighted to help! https://t.co/4uzCgN6vIr https://t.co/NGB8GRtLYt - 15 hours ago
GREENS, A POTTED HISTORY…
Green opened on The Lisburn Road nearly 22 years ago using the same traditional recipes and methods that we still employ. Our Ballyhackamore restaurant opened in February 2013. Our cousin, Conor Café at Stranmillis makes up our extended family.
About the food and drinks.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation, we have high standards and only use freshest ingredients from local suppliers for our pizzas and pastas. Our award seeking garlic breads, our signature and guest pizzas, our salads with Greens dressings are all legendary. We are known in Belfast for serving great pizza……and for our affable staff and genial managers. Both Greens restaurants are BYO, a small corkage charge applies, and our Ballyhackamore restaurant has a drinks licence…serving beers, wines and cocktails.