028 9065 0600
028 9066 6033
- @p__matt hoping to expand into adjacent unit https://t.co/ToBP0Rv8Ek - yesterday
- Here's our news! Le Chat is outta Le Bag! https://t.co/t46L1R37Co - yesterday
- RT @radioowen: Hate it when you go to read an article then it says complete this survey to continue. No you're alright. You've lost my inteâ¦ - yesterday
- Password for this evenings Facebook offer... BunJimmy? - 2 days ago
- https://t.co/TK40iNyGEb It's nearly Tuesday Treat time for youâ¦order two mainsâ¦pizza or pastaâ¦and... https://t.co/aBDufe3wMg - 3 days ago
- Pizza, dips and coleslawâ¦now there's a thing! Order online hereâ¦... https://t.co/kJllwxNepx - 4 days ago
GREENS, A POTTED HISTORY…
Green opened on The Lisburn Road nearly 22 years ago using the same traditional recipes and methods that we still employ. Our Ballyhackamore restaurant opened in February 2013. Our cousin, Conor Café at Stranmillis makes up our extended family.
About the food and drinks.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation, we have high standards and only use freshest ingredients from local suppliers for our pizzas and pastas. Our award seeking garlic breads, our signature and guest pizzas, our salads with Greens dressings are all legendary. We are known in Belfast for serving great pizza……and for our affable staff and genial managers. Both Greens restaurants are BYO, a small corkage charge applies, and our Ballyhackamore restaurant has a drinks licence…serving beers, wines and cocktails.