028 9065 0600
028 9066 6033
- @jamesturnerLLB #eightaday - 4 hours ago
- #Pizza #beer Free pt Coors Light with every 12" pizza ordered and enjoyed in Greens Ballyhack Thursday/30/Marchâ¦ https://t.co/tAOaWXaZkP - 6 hours ago
- Get regular discount on your bill/get deets of upcoming comps/promos. Signup on our websiteâ¦â¦ https://t.co/YHRGfdLn70 - yesterday
- Might be a bit of a personal question butâ¦are you a 'half pizza eaten' person or a 'half pizza still to enjoy' persâ¦ https://t.co/wpkyX5sFry - yesterday
- RT @RossOCK: I've put a jar of Dolmio spaghetti sauce and half a bottle of Bombay Sapphire into the Nutri-Bullet. I'm making my mother breaâ¦ - yesterday
- Happy Mother's Day mums! #mothersday https://t.co/afTE1bbWCE - yesterday
GREENS, A POTTED HISTORY…
Green opened on The Lisburn Road nearly 22 years ago using the same traditional recipes and methods that we still employ. Our Ballyhackamore restaurant opened in February 2013. Our cousin, Conor Café at Stranmillis makes up our extended family.
About the food and drinks.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation, we have high standards and only use freshest ingredients from local suppliers for our pizzas and pastas. Our award seeking garlic breads, our signature and guest pizzas, our salads with Greens dressings are all legendary. We are known in Belfast for serving great pizza……and for our affable staff and genial managers. Both Greens restaurants are BYO, a small corkage charge applies, and our Ballyhackamore restaurant has a drinks licence…serving beers, wines and cocktails.